- 20 INR
The weight variety of this product in civil engineering functions are characteristically varying from 100 gsm to 2000 gsm. Its most important function are
- Reinforcement and
As a Separator is utilized amid the inappropriate and out of place material and good bag filled with material, this practice will further help decrease the excavation deepness of unsuitable or inappropriate sub-grade. It minimizes the cumulative width to even out and alleviate the sub-grade. The non woven geo textile fabric preserves a consistent settlement of the sub-grade and for this reason helps enhances the sub grade potency and extends the working life of the system.
As a Filtration polypropylene geo textiles have diverse range of pore openings to minimize the possibility of clogging. The variety of pore openings shall be matched up to the granule size of the material to be sort out to get hold of the most favourable filtration.
The JP non woven geo textiles not only operate as a filter and a separator but also decrease the preservation of erosion control arrangements and costs.In addition to offering high puncture confrontation, it also gives lateral in plane drainage for the system. It efficiently filters fine slit soils that are subject matter to unstable flow. For this reason, maintaining and improvising the constancy of corrosion defence arrangements.
As strengthening Non woven Geo textiles function engages stabilization of a soil mass by condition of tensile potency fabric system.
Drainage is connected to the role of filtration and is a function of the permeability of a geo textile and its hole opening size or photometry. The water is transmitted along the plane of the non woven Non woven Geo textile due to its structure and then to an opening. The Water may be directed either vertically or horizontally as per the requirement.
- Filtration, Drainage, Separation
- Protection, Impermeabilization
- Reinforcement of walls / sleep slopes
- Reinforcement of soft soil
- Reinforcement of concrete ,asphalt
- Erosion control and surficial stabilization
- Confinement, Applications
- Road construction, highways and highway embankments.
- Airport runways, Shore protection in reclamation works.
- Asphalt repaving of roads, Coastal and riverbank revetment systems.
- Filtration, Drainage, Composites, Protection for geomembrane in landfills.
- Geobags manufacturing, Soil erosion control.
R-20, M.I.D.C Rabale, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400701, India